Monday, February 18, 2008

New Attraction




I have been working off and on over the last few months making a poster to hang in the main room. It has a picture of each student attending the Light and Power school. Purple is a school color that we’ve implemented as it symbolizes royalty. So I requested that my mother bring me some purple border to help enhance the poster. I finally bought some plastic last week so that I could cover and hang the final product. After hanging the poster, I sat back and observed for a little while. The kids who were coming upstairs stopped and had a ball just looking at their picture and their peers' pictures. It didn’t take long before the word was out that the pictures were hung so more and more kids come up to see the new attraction. It was the highlight of my week seeing their happy faces and hearing their giggling voices as they stood as long as they could in front of the pictures.

No comments: