Thursday, June 19, 2008

our running path

I wanted everyone to see the route Whitney and I run each Saturday for our training. It is beautiful. Last Saturday we decided to take a camera with us to see what it was like running and taking pictures at the same time. We want to be able to photograph every animal we see next Saturday!



The African running toward the camera had tried running with me for a while. They really get a kick out of watching us each Saturday.

This was the first Saturday I noticed a shop that has Texas as part of it's name. How crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas Kinyozi? Must be their word for chicken fried steak!

Amanda said...

Kinyozi means barber, right? So basically you can go there and they will make "Texas Hair" for you!!! I guess they make your hair really big? They should call it Dallas Kinyozi!